1. Florida Gators, 23-13 (9-6), RPI 1, LW: 4
There is finally a new team on top of the power rankings. They just won a series in Columbia against South Carolina and are on top of the SEC East standings.
2. South Carolina Gamecocks, 28-7 (8-7), RPI 2, LW: 1
Because they have gone 3-4 in their last seven games, they lose their spot at #1.
3. Kentucky Wildcats, 23-13 (7-8), RPI 14, LW: 2
It was a really embarrasing weekend for them because they lost their weekend series at home to Missouri.
4. Vanderbilt Commodores, 27-10 (7-8), RPI 13, LW: 3
Kentucky wasn't the only team that lost an embarrassing home series this past weekend, Vandy lost two of three to Texas A&M.
5. Alabama Crimson Tide, 24-11 (10-5), RPI 23, LW: 5
They are technically the #1 team in the SEC if you go by conference record. But, their RPI is held back because five of their wins are against RPI 201+ teams.
6. Ole Miss Rebels, 29-9 (9-6), RPI 5, LW: 7
I actually think they have the best shot to win the West because of their remaing schedule. Their final three series are Arkansas, Georgia, and at Texas A&M.
7. LSU Tigers, 27-9-1 (8-6-1), RPI 22, LW: 8
They were on a seven game winning streak until they lost the series finale to the Hogs They have a huge series this weekend against Ole Miss in Oxford.
8. Tennessee Volunteers, 23-11 (6-9), RPI 18, LW: 6
After winning a series against Vandy, they turn around and lose a series to Georgia. Everytime they look like they are back on the up swing, they shoot themselves in the foot.
9. Mississippi State Bulldogs, 22-15, (7-8), RPI 41, LW: 9
They're 1-5 in their last six conference games and they look to break out of that slump this weekend against Missorui.
10. Arkansas Razorbacks, 22-15, (7-8), RPI 74, LW: 10
The Diamond Hogs did what they needed to do and avoided the sweep in Baton Rouge this past weekend. They have a tough task taking on Vandy this weekend at Baum, but if the Hogs can take two of three, that will be huge their quest to make the NCAA Tournament.
11. Georgia Bulldogs, 21-14-1 (7-7-1), RPI 42, LW: 12
12. Texas A&M Aggies, 22-15 (7-8), RPI 53, LW: 13
13. Auburn Tigers, 21-16 (6-9), RPI 47, LW: 11
14. Missouri Tigers, 17-17 (6-9), RPI 77, LW: 14
- Razorbacks Baseball Team Loses Series At LSU 2-1
- Arkansas Spring Practice & Scrimmage Report - April 12th
- Hog Trough Fancast #102 - It's Golfball, Coach!
- Razorbacks Internet Chatter: April 11 - Brandon Allen, Chris Smith, Baseball RPI, SEC Basketball, DGB
- Arkansas Razorbacks Spring Practice Report - April 10th