When the news broke Sunday morning that Jimmy Dykes was leaving the broadcast booth for the head coaching job at Arkansas, there was instantly more discussion about Razorback women’s basketball than there had been in years.
So we’re interested to know, how exactly does this hire impact how much you care, if at all, about the women’s basketball program?
Lord knows there have been more than plenty of seats available for their games at Bud Walton. Are you going to think about filling one of them? Does this hire make you think about pulling out your wallet? Does it just make you take a little more interest? Or are you still completely indifferent to women’s basketball at Arkansas?
Answer in our poll below, elaborate in the comments if you want. But we’d love to hear your take.
- Jimmy Dykes Hired as Arkansas' Women's Basketball Coach
- Arkansas Baseball Splits Doubleheader at Mississippi State
- Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of 1994: Sweet 16 & Elite 8 in Dallas
- Last Thoughts On Arkansas' Basketball Season & Razorbacks' Keys for 2015
- Arkansas Razorbacks Spring Practice Update from Week 1