The Razorbacks will begin the 2014 season with three consecutive mid afternoon games. With the announcement that Arkansas and Texas Tech will begin at 2:30 CST, the first three games of the year are officially scheduled.
The game will be televised on either ABC, ESPN, or ESPN2.
Arkansas and Texas Tech are meeting for the first time since 1991, picking up a series between the former Southwest Conference rivals that dates back to 1957. The Razorbacks lead the all-time series 28-7, including a 15-2 edge in Lubbock.
More from Arkansas Fight
- Arkansas Recruiting Update: La'Michael Pettway Commits To Ole Miss Over Arkansas
- SEC Over/Under Win Predictions: Western Division
- Charlottesville Regional Preview: Will Arkansas, Virginia, Liberty or Bucknell Advance?
- SEC Spring Meetings: Basketball Schedule To Include 3 Permanent Opponents Beginning 2016
- Poll: Why Is Baseball Arkansas' Most Consistent Sport?