Arkansas (38-23) is getting sent to the regional against the #3 overall seed. The Razorbacks are headed to Charlottesville for the regional hosted by highly-ranked Virginia (44-13).
The 3- and 4- seeds are Liberty (41-16) and Bucknell (30-19-1). The Cavaliers are ranked in the top 5 in most every poll.
It will certainly be a challenge, but when you've gone through the SEC, which produced 10 bids and five regional hosts, you can compete with anybody. And we all know from watching these Razorbacks all year, they can beat anybody, and they can lose to anybody. Should be fun.
It begins on Friday with Arkansas taking on Liberty at 6pm on ESPNU. Liberty has an RPI of 28 and are just outside the Top 25 on Perfect Game and Baseball America.
The winner of the regional will compete in a super regional with the winner of the South Carolina regional (Gamecocks, Maryland, Campbell, Old Dominion) for a spot in Omaha. The Hogs beat South Carolina 2-1 in their series earlier this season in Fayetteville.
- Recruiting Update: Josh Williams Signs With The Razorbacks
- Arkansas Baseball Completes Comeback To Beat Ole Miss 8-7 In SEC Tournament
- Arkansas Razorbacks College World Series Regionals Projections - May 26th
- Arkansas Baseball Team Eliminated From SEC Tournament By LSU, 11-1
- JoJo Robinson Cleared Of All Charges