Florida courts aren't really known for doing the thing that makes the most sense, but it appears that happened this week.
Razorback signee JoJo Robinson was arrested in South Florida days before the Arkansas spring game, but those chafes have now been officially dropped. Robinson's now free and clear to come to Fayetteville and begin his Razorback career this summer.
Miami atty Larry Handfield said all charges dropped in case of Ark WR signee JoJo Robinson, as expected— Thomas Murphy (@TomMurphyADG) May 22, 2014
Joseph Robinson, father of the Ark signee, said "We're glad this is over with. We're ready to make some good things happen up in Arkansas."— Thomas Murphy (@TomMurphyADG) May 22, 2014
Whew. One less thing to worry about.
More from Arkansas Fight
- Arkansas Baseball Team Gets By Ole Miss In SEC Tournament 2-1
- Arkansas Razorbacks College World Series Regionals Projections - May 21st
- Report: Arkansas Basketball Team Schedules Home/Home With Dayton
- Poll: Petrino Left the Cupboard Bare?
- Arkansas Baseball Team Shuts Out Texas A&M 4-0 In SEC Tournament