1. Florida Gators 23-2 (12-0), RPI 4, LW: 1
How awesome would it be if they won the national title coming out of seventh best conference in America? #SECBasketballFever would be an epidemic.
2. Kentucky Wildcats 19-6 (9-3), RPI 12, LW: 2
They fell to 0-5 against Florida whenever the game is featured on College Gameday.
3. Missouri Tigers 18-7 (6-6), RPI 38, LW: 8
Two big wins over bubble teams Arkansas and Tennessee this week helped Mizzou jump 11 spots in the RPI and solidly in the tournament.
4. Georgia Bulldogs 14-10 (8-4), RPI 85, LW: 6
If Florida doesn't win the SEC Tournament, I'd put my money on the tournament champion being Georgia.
5. Tennessee Volunteers 15-10 (6-6), RPI 54, LW: 4
6. Mississippi Rebels 16-9 (7-5), RPI 67, LW: 3
They had a chance to steal our hearts and become the third best team in the SEC. Instead they went and lost at Alabama and Georgia.
7. Arkansas Razorbacks 16-9 (5-7), RPI 69, LW: 9
They are about to have the easiest week any team in the SEC can have during conference play. They will host South Carolina and then go to Mississippi State. If they don't come out of this week 2-0 I may drop them to 14th next week just out of principle.
8. LSU Tigers 15-9 (6-6), RPI 70, LW: 5
If they didn't have a home loss to Rhode Island, I think they are in the NCAA Tournament. They have more quality wins than Tennessee, but the Rhode Island loss is pathetic.
9. Vanderbilt Commodores 14-10 (6-6), RPI 89, LW: 9
They were a long shot for the NCAA Tournament to begin with, but the loss to South Carolina ended all hope in that..
10. Texas A&M Aggies 14-11 (5-7), RPI 126, LW: 10
*Tries to think of something clever to write* *Shrugs shoulders and moves on*
11. Auburn Tigers 12-11 (4-8), RPI 152, LW: 12
Look at them moving on up the power rankings
12. Alabama Crimson Tide 10-15 (4-8), RPI 116, LW: 13
Their season is a dumpster fire. There is no other way to put it.
13. South Carolina Gamecocks 10-15 (3-9), RPI 159, LW: 14
If they beat Arkansas this week, they will have won three in a row. I believe that is called a "winning streak" and I'm not sure if it has ever been done in Gamecock basketball history. I heard Frank Martin brought in former Cleveland Indians Manager Lou Brown in for a pregame speech before the Alabama game. *EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE*
14. Mississippi State Bulldogs 13-12 (3-9), RPI 186, LW: 11
There on a conference losing streak that looks like LOLLLLLLL.
- Hog Trough Fancast #95 - It's Slick Willie, Coach!
- Arkansas 8, Appalachian State 3 : Bust Out The Brooms
- Video of Arkansas' Ceremony Honoring the Final Four Teams
- Arkansas Razorbacks 81, LSU Tigers 70: For The Legends
- Corliss Williamson, Sidney Moncrief's Jerseys Will Be Retired At Arkansas Next Season