Arkansas announced it will retire Corliss Williamson's #34 jersey next season and finally move Sidney Moncrief's #32 jersey to the rafters of Bud Walton Arena.
Moncrief's jersey was retired several years ago and was hung at Barnhill Arena, but it was never moved into Bud Walton.
Williamson of course was the Most Outstanding Player during Arkansas' 1994 NCAA Championship run, and Moncrief was the leader of The Triplets, the group that changed the trajectory of Arkansas basketball, and subject of arguably the greatest Sports Illustrated cover of all time.
The team will also hang a banner in honor of Nolan Richardson's 390 wins as coach of the Razorbacks.
The announcement came during halftime ceremonies honoring the program's six Final Four teams.
- Nolan Richardson, Eddie Sutton Among Finalists For Basketball Hall of Fame
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Appalachian State: 2014 Baseball Opening Series
- Post-Football Syndrome: What To Do In The Off-Season?
- Trough Talk: Which Razorback Basketball Jersey Numbers Should Arkansas Retire?
- Missouri Tigers 86, Arkansas Razorbacks 85: Anthracite Not Enough