Sooie! Once again the Hogs are picking up commitments from highly-touted linemen in the last month of recruiting.
Always fun to get a 4* commitment on national TV over the likes of Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and several other BCS-level offers, but the Crimson Tide is thought to be his other finalist.
Wallace committed early on during the Army All-American Bowl on ESPN in front of fellow Razorback commit Bijhon Jackson and other players Arkansas is still recruiting. He is listed as a 4* recruit on both Rivals and 24/7 and is one of the highest-rated recruits in Arkansas' class. 24/7 rates him the #1 overall prospect from Missouri and the #5 offensive tackle while Rivals rates him #2 in Missouri and #13 tackle.
Arkansas had to delay Wallace's official visit because of last month's ice storm, but Wallace and his family were still able to make the trip after a short delay.
Here are his junior-year highlights:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wClkVdpRcV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
He is a teammate of Arkansas defensive line commitment Armon Watts, and is the 20th commitment in Arkansas' class of 2014.
- Recap of Rafe Peavey at the Under Armour All-America Game
- Lunardi Still Includes Arkansas in Latest Bracketology Update
- Predicting the Razorbacks' 2014 Season - A New Year's Resolution I'm Bound To Break
- Arkansas Razorbacks Internet Chatter: January 3, 2014 - UTSA Preview, SEC Hoops Countdown
- Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of 1994: President Clinton Comes To Bud Walton Arena