In this edition of the podcast, Chris Bahn joins me from his car to discuss:
- Chris' new role on ArkansasExpats.com
- Why Arkansas struggles in the red zone but not between the 20s
- Should someone force Tyler Wilson to sit down when the game's out of hand and let Brandon Allen play?
- Tyler Wilson's legacy
- If by miracle, Arkansas can win the last two games and become bowl eligible, is that even a good thing for the program?
- The sadness of Tyler Wilson and Cobi Hamilton making videos pleading the students to show up for the LSU game
- The goings-on of the coaching search
- Does Gary Patterson fit the profile of Chris' Anti-Saban?
- Why hasn't Arkansas been able to develop a better offensive line?
- Which coaches can go into a living room and sell a kid that he can take the player to the NFL?
- How about that Alabama/A&M game?
- What it means for A&M to win a game like that and where the Aggies could go from here
If you have any questions or topics you'd like us to discuss, please email me or find me on twitter. My contact links are in the signature below. You should also subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or Talkshoe to make sure you don't miss an episode. If you have any questions or topics you'd like for me and Chris to answer/discuss, please give us a shout on twitter, email, or the comments below.
Here is the widget so you can stream the podcast from this window:
Doc Harper is the editor of ArkansasExpats.com and is a columnist at CollegeFootballNews.com. You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @doc_harper.