Subscribe to the show on iTunes! Now you can also listen to us on SPOTIFY!
Follow us on Twitter: @HogTroughFC
2-6. (whoa, the left side went up a number)
Topics discussed on this week’s podcast:
- Another year of the fair has come and gone...how sick did we get?
- We beat Tulsa. Did anyone care?
- Did starting Conor Noland instead of Cole Kelley with Ty Storey out due to concussion scream, “THIS SHOULD BE EASY” to Coach Chad Morris?
- A shutout is always good. Defense looked better. But are they?
- Kelly Bryant seemed to have a good time at the game.
- Looking ahead to Vanderbilt next Saturday.
- Twitter Reactions to the game.
- What’s Got to Go
If the audio player does not work, click here to listen!
Recorded on Sunday night, October 21, 2018.
This is the Hog Trough Fancast!