This was the week when junior college prospects could sign their National Letters of Intent and high school players can sign their Financial Aid Agreements, which allow them to enroll early. Arkansas signed more than they usually do this week. Here’s the rundown:
- WR Brandon Martin - 4-star out of Gulf Coast Community College. This is the only new name that joined the class this week, and he’s a big one. He’s the top-ranked juco wideout on Rivals and chose the Hogs over several other SEC offers.
- TE Jeremy Patton - 4-star tight end considered the nation’s top juco tight end. He continued to take visits to schools out west after committing to Arkansas several months ago, but held firm to his pledge to Razorbacks.
- WR Jonathan Nance - 3-star receiver who played with Martin at Gulf Coast.
- QB Daulton Hyatt - 3-star from Alabama who chose the Hogs over offers from Louisville, Miami, Ole Miss and others.
- OL Dalton Wagner- 4/3-star from Richmond, Illinois chose the Razorbacks over offers from Louisville, Utah, Vanderbilt, Cal and others.
- OL Shane Clenin - 3-star from Missouri chose the Hogs early on and stuck with the commitment after other big schools began showing interest.
- OL Kirby Adcock - 3-star from Nashville, Arkansas. All three of Arkansas’ current OL from the 2017 recruiting class will be able to enroll early and take part of some of Arkansas’ bowl practices.