Pretty much everybody can exhale now.
Between AT&T U-verse, DirecTV, Comcast, Dish, and Cox, the SEC Network will be available to most people in Arkansas.
As the nation's largest satellite carrier, DirecTV will bring the SEC Network as many as 20 million additional subscribers, which means LOTSA CASH CASH CASH for each SEC school.
Unlike previous releases, this release does not indicate exactly how many people will now have access to the SEC Network, nor does it indicate anything about the WatchESPN app.
Now that nearly everybody has access to the channel, the question now is what type of cable package each outlet will require for the channel, which will then indicate exactly how many subscribers the SEC Network will have. But one thing we definitely know, pretty much all of us can get it and it means CASH CASH CASH for Arkansas and all the other SEC schools.
- Arkansas Recruiting Update: Six Months To National Signing Day
- Arkansas Razorbacks Internet Chatter: Fall Camp Edition
- Breaking Down Brandon Allen's Interview With Bo Mattingly
- Malik Monk Update: Team USA, Kentucky Interest, Marcus Monk, More
- Auburn QB Nick Marshall, DB Jonathan Mincy Will Not Start vs Arkansas; OG Alex Kozan Out For Season