Arkansas adds yet another weapon to the defensive backfield with the signing of Lassiter's Christopher Murphy out of Georgia. The 5-10, 181 lb corner landed nearly 20 scholarship offers and chose the Hogs over the likes of Louisville, Mizzou, UNC, and West Virginia.
With upperclassmen making up the majority of the corner space as well, Murphy may be looking to make a name for himself as a redshirt this year, but there's potential here, and not just in his 4.41 40 time.
Listed as a three star recruit by most recruiting services, this ball hawk could be a name to remember for the Razorbacks, who have been trying to bolster up a porous secondary for quite some time now. Let's just hope he's a fan of turning around to play the ball.
There's a lot of moves yet to be made here today, so stay tuned as we roll through Arkansas' signing day
- Arkansas National Signing Day Recruiting Updates 2014
- Arkansas National Signing Day Preview: Where Will The Razorbacks' Recruiting Class Finish?
- Arkansas Signing Day: Announcement Times For Remaining Recruits
- What Should Expectations Be For Arkansas Basketball?
- Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of 1994: Nail-Biter In Knoxville