Even though it was a cool Saturday in April, the tailgate setup was in full effect for the Arkansas Razorbacks Red/White game. Too bad when ESPN says "blackout," they mean it's not happening so pack up your fandom and watch twitter for updates.
Besides the huge scrimmage, there were rumblings of flying giraffes leaving for greener pastures and some people who would prefer to bring their "spice" to the University of Arkansas.
Here are some of the things we discuss on this week's podcast:
- Arkansas Razorbacks Red/White Game
- Michael Dyer coming to Arkansas? No.
- Hunter Mickelson is leaving. Called it.
- Ron Crawford is a liar.
- Randy Rainwater....why can't I quit you?
- Diamond Hogs get the spring allergies.
Recorded Sunday afternoon, April 21, 2013.
Plus, tweets of the week and a whole lot more. This is the Hog Trough Fancast.