1. Arkansas has played exceptional defense against the run this season. How is Georgia preparing to move the football against Arkansas? Will it be the run or pass?
2. Arkansas’ special teams are beginning to improve in its second year under Scott Fountain. What kind of weapons do they have at the key positions?
3. It’s obvious that Georgia has the single best defense in the country. What will Arkansas have to do in order to move the football? Is there anything that concerns Georgia about the Razorbacks?
4. What does Georgia need to do on Saturday to win on Saturday?
5. Will College Gameday have an impact on the atmosphere in Athens?
6. Finally, what is your predicted final score for the game?