So your average basketball game is right around two hours. Arkansas’ game against Auburn was no different. And if you saw all of that then poor you. Here’s a list of things you could have done instead that would have been much more enjoyable and fun.
- Gotten ready for the Oscars. You could have gotten through almost all of Black Panther’s 2 hour and 15 minute run time.
- If you wanted to watch Infinity War you’re only getting through about 2/3rds of that.
- Rounded up some perfect pelts so Bill can put together a new satchel for you.
- Listened to roughly 20% of an episode of a Dan Carlin podcast.
- There were probably other basketball games on.
Oh? Zion got hurt? Well never mind then.
- Done some laundry.
- Rewatch the last ten laps of the Daytona 500.
- Watch this video of the baseball team beating Auburn 120 times.
This list is non exhaustive.