The season opener took its toll on the Arkansas roster with several minor injuries. The biggest impact was that of Dre Greenlaw going out with an ankle injury early in the game. The thinking would be that Greenlaw would sit and return full speed in WK 3 against North Texas.
Probable for Wk 2 vs Colorado State:
- Dorian Gerald, DT: undisclosed
- Randy Ramsey, DE: Hamstring
- Dre Greenlaw, LB: Ankle
- Dylan Hays, OT: Back
- Jalen Merrick OT: headache/migraines, Unknown.
- Billy Ferrell DT: Micro Fracture, Unknown.
- Colton Jackson OT: Back Injury out until Week 3-4. He did get back out on the practice field and in pads this week. A good sign for his progress.
- Kevin Richardson DB: Foot, out at least until September 22nd Auburn.
- Ryan Winkel OL: Shoulder, Out for season.
- Deon Malone OL: Knee, Out for season.
None- Cheyenne O’Grady should return after sitting out Wk 1 due to suspension.