Follow us on Twitter: @HogTroughFC
But first, an Aggie joke:
“An Aggie decides to raise chickens. So, he goes to the feed store and buys some chicks. He takes the chicks home, and plants them with their heads sticking up. He waters them, but they die. He goes back to the feed store and tells the proprietor that he bought defective chicks, and gets another set. This time he plants them with their heads sticking down. He waters them, but they die. He then sends a letter to his Alma Mater, describing the problem. They send a letter back asking for a soil sample.”
The seat is warm for Bret Bielema and probably hotter for Kevin Sumlin. Some say they should both be red hot, but really, it’s the Razorback and Aggie fans that are seeing red after what they’ve seen from both their teams thus far in 2017. Let’s try and make sense of a MUST-WIN for both teams involved this Saturday at Dallas Cowboys Stadium for the Southwest Classic.
- I HATE Bye Weeks!
- So, the 2018 Arkansas Razorback Football Schedule was released...
- This is when you know it’s bad...the Arkansas vs. Arkansas State debate creeps back in.
- So, let’s talk about the Dallas Cowboy replica jersey’s...when you can’t hype the program with wins on the field...
- Ok, if we can’t beat a decent TCU team, can we at least beat a down Texas A&M team?
- Can the Arkansas Defense continue improving to stop the Aggie playmakers?
- Will Austin Allen and the Arkansas Defense finally start to mesh?
- YOUR predictions
- OUR predictions
Recorded on Wednesday night, September 20, 2017.
This is the Hog Trough Fancast!