1. Florida. 34-18 (19-8), RPI 3, LW: 1
Until this weekend, they hadn't lost a SEC series since March 23. It is a little worrisome that they were only able to score three runs all weekend against Vanderbilt, but it looks like the Gators will win the SEC overall title.
2. Ole Miss, 37-15 (17-10), RPI 15, LW: 2
The Rebels have a one game lead over Mississippi State in the SEC West going into this weekend. They control their own destiny this weekend in College Station.
3. Vanderbilt, 38-14 (16-11), RPI 7, LW: 3
They're coming off a huge series win against Florida, and have another big series this weekend against South Carolina. They have had quite the rollercoaster season, and could finish on a high note by winning their last four SEC series of the season.
4. South Carolina, 39-13 (16-11), RPI 13, LW: 4
At the beginning of the season, most thought that the regular season finale with Vanderbilt would be for first place in the East. Now it looks like it will be for second place.
5. LSU, 36-14-1 (14-11-1), RPI 20, LW: 5
Unfortunately, their rubber game against Alabama was canceled on Sunday. Not only do they have a tie to their season, but also a canceled conference game, making it an uphill climb to catch Ole Miss in the West.
6. Mississippi State, 33-19 (16-11), RPI 42, LW: 9
Their series victory over Tennessee helped them leap the Volunteers in this week's power rankings.
7. Alabama, 32-19 (14-12), RPI 21, LW: 6
They once held a commanding lead in the SEC West, but have lost it since losing four of their last seven conference games.
8. Kentucky, 30-20 (12-15), RPI 19, LW: 7
Road sweeps are few and far between in the SEC, but Kentucky needs one this weekend in Athens to get back to .500 in SEC play.
9. Arkansas, 32-21 (13-14), RPI 50, LW: 11
The Diamond Hogs did what they needed to do against the Aggies this past weekend. Their RPI cannot afford any losses against a dreadful Missouri team that has lost 12 straight conference games, and is the only team in the SEC with a losing record.
10. Texas A&M, 31-21 (13-14), RPI 36, LW: 10
As of now, it looks like the Aggies will make a regional, but they must avoid the sweep against Ole Miss this weekend so they aren't on the outside looking in on selection day.
11. Tennessee, 29-20, (11-16), RPI 43, LW: 9
They are fighting for their tournament life at home against Florida this weekend. That's a tough opponent to have when your tournament life is on the line.
12. Georgia, 25-25-1 (10-16-1), RPI 45, LW: 12
13. Auburn, 27-15 (10-17), RPI 68, LW: 13
14. Missouri, 20-30 (6-21), 118, LW: 14