Arkansas lands another cog in the defensive backfield with Pine Bluff athlete Jashua Liddell.
Liddell played iron man football for Dollarway, playing on both offense and defense. However, he's expected to play safety for Arkansas. However, much like Korliss Marshall last year, he played running back as well and you never know, he might see the ball in his hands one way or the other this fall. He turned down offers from Arkansas State, UAPB, and Boise State.
Liddell has a chance to contribute early as a safety unit made up almost entirely of upper classmen, or at the very least should provide some valuable depth. He's listed as a composite three-star prospect on 24/7.
- Arkansas National Signing Day Recruiting Updates 2014
- Solomon Thomas Signs With Stanford Over Arkansas
- Arkansas National Signing Day Preview: Where Will The Razorbacks' Recruiting Class Finish?
- Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of 1994: Nail-Biter In Knoxville
- What Should Expectations Be For Arkansas Basketball?