The Hogs keep one of the best home grown players in state (second overall to be exact) with Bijhon Jackson. The 6-2, 327 lb trenchman headlines an incoming D-Line class that could make noise from the beginning.
As a senior at El Dorado, Jackson recorded 47 tackles, three sacks, and forced three fumbles. After an illustrious career, Jackson was selected to the Army All-American team, and from there, he's bringing his talents to the Hill. The nations eighth overall defensive tackle turned down several offers to stay home with the Razorbacks, including Alabama and Ole Miss.
Look for Jackson to contribute early for the Hogs. The departure of Robert Thomas leaves a big hole to pug in the middle of the Razorback front four. One that guys like sophomore Darius Philon have proven worthy of filling, but look for the four star recruit to get some playing time as a freshman.
With four Freshman All-SEC players from Bret Bielema's first recruiting class, Jackson could be leading the next wave.
- Arkansas National Signing Day Recruiting Updates 2014
- Solomon Thomas Signs With Stanford Over Arkansas
- Arkansas National Signing Day Preview: Where Will The Razorbacks' Recruiting Class Finish?
- Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of 1994: Nail-Biter In Knoxville
- What Should Expectations Be For Arkansas Basketball?