Dallas (Texas) Bishop Dunne offensive tackle Jovan Pruitt committed to head coach Bret Bielema and superstar offensive line coach Sam Pittman back in July of last year.
The 6'6 280 pound Pruitt was a consensus high three-star prospect despite an impressive offer list consisting of programs like Florida, Mississippi, Missouri, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas and countless other schools.
The talented incoming freshman represents a major haul for Arkansas. He is part of another strong offensive line class from Pittman as the program continues to grow towards Bielema ball and strengthen the trenches.
- Arkansas National Signing Day Recruiting Updates 2014
- Solomon Thomas Signs With Stanford Over Arkansas
- Arkansas National Signing Day Preview: Where Will The Razorbacks' Recruiting Class Finish?
- Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of 1994: Nail-Biter In Knoxville
- What Should Expectations Be For Arkansas Basketball?