Anyone who watched Arkansas last season knows how badly the Razorbacks need playmakers at wide receiver, and the Hogs hope they've found one who can contribute quickly in Miami wideout JoJo Robinson.
Robinson is a shifty athlete who could also see the field at kick and punt returner (also positions from which the Hogs received little help from in 2013) and originally committed to Florida State in the summer of 2012. Fortunately for Arkansas, that ended up not working out and Robinson is now headed for Fayetteville.
A composite 4* player (4* on Scout and ESPN, 3* on Rivals and 24/7), Robinson also reported offers from, in addition to Florida State, Auburn, LSU, Miami, USC and many others. He took his official visit to Arkansas on January 24th, but also took late visits to TCU and South Florida.
He was one of the higher-profile targets left on Arkansas' board, and his commitment could significantly impact Arkansas' overall class ranking if the team continues to close well.
His lead recruiter was Randy Shannon.
Here are his senior season highlights:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ILpAcpYXVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Arkansas National Signing Day Recruiting Updates 2014
- Solomon Thomas Signs With Stanford Over Arkansas
- Arkansas National Signing Day Preview: Where Will The Razorbacks' Recruiting Class Finish?
- Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of 1994: Nail-Biter In Knoxville
- What Should Expectations Be For Arkansas Basketball?