In case you need any extra help getting fired up, we’ll be providing a handy pre-game cheat sheet detailing why you should hate each one of the Razorbacks’ opponents this fall. Some weeks will be easier than others…
1. D-Mac Deserves Better. No offense towards the UT-Chattanooga players and coaches, who undoubtedly mean well and will try their hardest on Saturday. But the reality is that McFadden could rush for 350 yards and 7 TDs in the first half on Saturday (he actually might) and it would probably still hurt his Heisman chances. It seems that the I-AA (excuse us - FCS) Mocs just aren't that respected by the voters.
2. TO Is Their Fault. Well, maybe not entirely. But UT-Chattanooga is where Terrell Owens - easily one of the most insufferable sports personalities of recent times - went to school, so they should share a bit of the blame.
3. Ask a Michigan Fan. We're going to go out on a limb and predict that the Mocs will not pull an Appalachian State on the Hogs. But, ever since that game the possibility at least has to be mentioned. *shudder*
4. Speaking of Upsets... The Mocs lost to the Citadel earlier this season. Hmm...losing to the Citadel. What does that remind you of?
5. Ok, We're Stumped. We're sorry to say it, but we give up. We just weren't able to find a 5th reason here. Frankly, finding five reasons to hate Arkansas' no-name non-conference opponents seems a bit cruel. We'll be back with a full slate of reasons to hate Auburn next week.