* Um, maybe we weren't clear enough about this, but we want Marcus Monk wearing a red jersey, not a red shirt. That's right - the "r-s" word is being thrown around now, which is officially very bad news.
* The RazorBloggers have some tidbits on the football powerhouse that is UT-Chattanooga.
* Is the famous McFadden stiffarm really powerful enough to knock a defender's helmet off? The Hog Blogger proves that it is.
* In recruiting news, HawgsIllustrated has an interview with future Razorback Devin Thomas.
* Lastly, three good items from the Slophouse: Sacramento Kings owners donate $10k to Arkansas Baptist in honor of Big Nasty, Patrick Beverley rated the 6th best college shooting guard, and Arkansas-LSU is rated one of the best college football rivalries (which seems weird...somebody must have been swayed by the groovy boot trophy).