Lots of good Arkansas-Alabama stuff out there right now:
* The Hog Blogger has YouTube highlights from last year's game. Good times.
* An interesting article on HawgSports.com that advocates a wishbone offense for the Hogs, and theorizes that Arkansas fans' animosity towards this style of play dates back to that infamous 16-14 loss to Texas in 1987. (from the Hawg Blawg)
* There's been a lot written this week about how the winner of the Arkansas-Alabama game usually goes on to have a good season, while the loser has a bad one. For the sake of a different perspective, here's a Bama blog's take on that trend.
* As always, the RazorBloggers provide a detailed analysis of the matchups and what to expect.
* HawgsIllustrated.com breaks down how the Razorbacks scout team has been simulating John Parker Wilson in practice.
* RollBamaRoll.com is using Wally Hall's comment about Alabama fans not being that loud as bulletin board fodder...plus, they call him a "hillbilly newsman," which is actually pretty funny (scroll about 2/3 through this post).