I can’t believe the Arkansas Razorback football regular season of 2016 is already over. I feel like we just got started. And, wow, what a way to go out. We lost to a 3-8 team. A team that was without it’s best running back. A team whose crowd even said “eff it” and didn’t even show up to watch. And we lost. And zero four letter words were given, because, this is Arkansas.
- Leftovers (Casey Jones reference...anyone?)
- The Streak of Win/Loss/Win/Loss congtinues. Thanks Bazzlehoff.
- Can’t score a single point. A single freakin’ point!
- Time to clean house. Sorry Robb Smith.
- Let’s look back at the season that was 2016.
- Twitter fans reactions
- What’s Got to Go!
- Tweets of the Week
Recorded Sunday night, November 27, 2016.
This is the Hog Trough Fancast!