Just one week left in the regular season, and things seem to have solidified in our Power Poll ballot. Here's hoping the Hogs are a couple of slots higher this time next week.
1. (1) Auburn - Winning in Tuscaloosa won't be easy, but the Tigers will have the full support of Razorback fans everywhere.
2. (2) LSU - Prediction: Jordan Jefferson will have a big day against the Hogs.
3. (3) Alabama - We'll see how playing spoiler suits the Tide.
4. (4) Arkansas - This Razorback team is significantly tougher than in recent years. They'll need every ounce of grit to win what is guaranteed to be an insane game this weekend in War Memorial.
5. (6) South Carolina - Downside to SEC Championship Game bid: less golf time for Spurrier.
6. (5) Mississippi State - Dan Mullen has done an amazing job with this team. Props.
7. (7) Florida - Mullen's successor, Steve Addazio, has not done an amazing job with this team.
8. (8) Georgia - The biggest news for the Dawgs this week was scheduling Boise St for next year. Not a great sign.
9. (9) Kentucky - The hoops season has begun, and UK fans can finally stop pretending to care about football.
10. (10) Tennessee - This could be the year they finally lose to Kentucky (which hasn't happened since Reagan's first term).
11. (12) Ole Miss - Biggest upset of the season: that Houston Nutt hasn't pulled an upset.
12. (11) Vanderbilt - Back where they belong.