There are a lot of reasons to get excited about the upcoming Razorback Baseball team. Now you can throw the schedule into the mix. The full schedule for the 2018 season is out and several big names are coming to Baum both from the SEC and non-conference. The Razorbacks released the home opponents but now we have road games plus dates for everyone. Here is the full schedule below.
Arkansas 2018 Baseball Schedule
- February 16-18 vs. Bucknell
- February 21 vs. Arizona (in San Diego)
- February 23-25 at Tony Gwynn Classic in San Diego (Arizona, Michigan, and Oklahoma booked in Tournament as well)
- Feb 28-Mar 1 vs. Dayton
- March 2-4 vs. USC
- March 9-11 vs. Kent State
- March 13-14 vs. Texas
- March 16-18 vs. Kentucky
- March 20-21 at UNC-Charlotte
- March 23-25 at Florida
- March 27 at Memphis
- March 29-31 at Ole Miss
- April 3-4 vs. Louisiana Monroe
- April 6-8 vs. Auburn
- April 10 vs. Grambling (Little Rock)
- April 12-14 vs. South Carolina
- April 17 vs. Missouri State
- April 20-22 at Mississippi State
- April 24-25 vs. Texas Tech
- April 27-29 vs. Alabama
- May 4-6 at LSU
- May 11-13 vs. Texas A&M
- May 17-19 at Georgia
There are a lot of tough teams here on the schedule for what is expected to be a very good team. You’ve got your usual west coast road trip early on. The Hogs will take part in a stacked tournament. Texas Tech hosted a regional in 2017, Texas was a two seed in their regional, and all of the SEC strength is still there.
Arkansas avoids Vanderbilt, Tennessee, and Missouri in SEC play this year. The home schedule isn’t has tough as years past which is good because the Hogs will play Florida, Ole Miss, and LSU all on the road.Because of back to back road series to start SEC play, Arkansas will go two full weeks without a game at Baum in March, they make up for it in April though, 16 of their 19 games that month are in the state of Arkansas.
Overall the Hogs get 56 games and 33 are at Baum, which are you most looking forward to? Let us know!