- The Crimson Tide have won nine games in a row against the Hogs. Nothing will create hate better than a long losing streak. Four Razorback coaches in those nine years have contributed to that streak, while all of the Alabama wins have come from Nick Saban.
- They don’t have a losing record against any SEC team. Misery does appreciate company. It’s not just the Hogs that struggle against Alabama. Everyone in the SEC has a losing record against Alabama.
- They are actually the real “Running Back U.” I’m not trolling you guys. I’m just going to bring facts. I know fans don’t want anything to do with facts, but I’m going to try. Feel free to blast me in the comments. Mark Ingram, Kenyan Drake, Derrick Henry, T.J. Yeldon, Eddie Lacy, and Trent Richardson (who is currently a free agent), are all current NFL running backs. Two of those guys have won the Heisman trophy. Have any of them had a great NFL career? No, not really. However, that first game check in the NFL is bigger than the majority of what most of us make in a year. For that, I hate all of them.
- They’ve been lucky enough to have the two greatest college football coaches ever. It’s one thing to end up with one great coach, but to have the top two? That’s just not cool. Bear Bryant and Nick Saban have ten national titles between them.
- They try to claim the 1964 National Championship. Talk about people who don’t want to deal with facts. I don’t care when the AP voted back in the day. The Hogs were undefeated. Alabama was not. If they both finished undefeated and Alabama was still voted number one, I could live with it. They sound like Donald Trump when defending this national title. “We didn’t lose that game.” Well, let’s go to the tape... Yes, you did.
Let me know your reasons to hate in the comments.