After the Razorback fans and players screamed "Fayetteville Screwjob" when it came to the Road to Omaha, they swore revenge on those who doubted them. How'd that work out for ya?
We make up for the missed baseball talk last week, thanks to Allen's concussed bicycle escapades, and pick right back up from where we left out.
We smell football in the air.
Here are some of the things we discuss on this week's podcast:
- Allen wakes up in a strangers car....wearing spandex...this can only end well.
- Baseball Screwjob? Bryant Bulldogs? Uh...
- The Football Stadium Survey...and it's idiocy.
- Bret Bielema is a thug. Thug Luv to Sir Elwood "Gordon" Gee
- Recruiting Highlights: De'Andre Coley and Ke'Tyrus Marks
- Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting...
Recorded Sunday afternoon, June 2, 2013.
Plus, tweets of the week and a whole lot more. This is the Hog Trough Fancast.