We have officially hit the "lull" period of sports. If you're a baseball fan (they still make you?), you're probably in Hog Heaven, no pun intended. But for the rest of us, the fall can't come soon enough.
Over the past week, we get more "coach speak" from Bret Bielema on the football team. How does one decipher the same thing each and every week? Consider us your Rosetta Stone.
Here are some of the things we discuss on this week's podcast:
- Spring Practice updates
- Bret Bielema just wanted a catfish, just one piece of catfish...
- Golf courses = ratings bonanza
- Auburn needs to "spice" up it's life.
- Two recruiting highlights: Brooks Ellis and Myke Tavarres
- Diamond Hogs stop the Crimson flow.
- Saved by the Mutha-Slate'n Bell
Recorded Monday night, April 8, 2013.
Plus, tweets of the week and a whole lot more. This is the Hog Trough Fancast.
Subscribe to us on iTunes and follow us on Twitter @HogTroughFC