1) Alabama (8-0, 5-0 SEC, Last Week: 1)- The Tide were off this week in preparation for their game with LSU.
2) Auburn (8-1, 4-1 LW: 2)-
D-... Anthony Swain's grade in drama this semester.
3) LSU (7-2, 3-2, LW: 3)- You may have heard, the Tigers play Alabama. They could effectively ruin the SEC reign atop the BCS with a victory on Saturday afternoon.
4) Texas A&M (7-2, 3-2 LW: 4)- Manziel had six touchdowns in less than three quarters of play. Not a bad day at the office.
5) South Carolina (7-2, 5-2, LW: 5)- Your Gamecock Fact of the Week: USC won its school record-tying 15th consecutive home game. The Ole Ball Coach is a miracle worker.
6) Missouri (8-1, 4-1, LW: 6)- Given time, watch out for Maty Mauk and this Mizzou offense. He will be a threat, maybe not this year, but down the road. He led the Tigers in rushing and passed for 163 more while totaling three scores.
7) Georgia (5-3, 4-2, LW: 7)- They tried their hardest to give up a win this week, but then Todd Gurley and his offensive line went on a manpage (combination of "man" and "rampage") in their last drive of the game which lasted more than eight minutes.
8) Ole Miss (5-3, 2-3 LW: 8)- The Rebels needed their bye week for extra preparation for facing Arkansas. But seriously, if Ole Miss can find a way to beat Missouri, it could win nine games, continuing the rise of Hugh Freeze.
9) Vanderbilt (4-4, 1-4, LW: 11)- Very winable games over their last four matchups (UF, UK, UT, and Wake Forest) set up the 'Dores for a nice going away bowl game trip for James Franklin.
10) Florida (4-4, 3-3 LW: 9)- Will Muschamp is a measly 0-7 in the World's Largest Cocktail Party. It's not good if you can't beat your rival. Ask the Ole Miss version of Houston Nutt.
11) Tennessee (4-5, 1-4, LW: 10)- This is a different team with Justin Worley as quarterback... Not much better but different. That win over South Carolina seems like a long time ago.
12) Mississippi State (4-4, 1-3, LW: 12)- You can feel where this train is headed. If you're unsure, ask Sylvester Croom. He, like Dan Mullen could have, had eight and four wins, respectively, in his final two seasons in Starkville.
13) Arkansas (3-6, 0-5, LW: 13)- Six straight losses looking at a school record seven this week on the road in Oxford...
14) Kentucky (2-6, 0-4, LW: 14)- Beating Alabama State, though good for the team’s psyche, does not warrant a move up in the polls.
A native of Arkansas now calling the Hogs from yonder in Georgia, you can follow Graham on Twitter @grahamreaves or read his blog, On My Mind In Georgia.