The above truth is why I had to do something different this week. Because we should at least have a little fun this season. There are only two games left.
1) Alabama (9-0 5-0 SEC, Last Week: 1)- A.J. McCarron's "Santa brought exactly what I wanted" face is my favorite part, but this team is so good, it made Nick Saban do this:
2) Auburn (9-1, 5-1 LW: 2)- Here's the view the Tennessee defense had playing Nick Marshall, who ran for 214 of Auburn's 444 total rushing yards.
3) Missouri (9-1, 5-1, LW: 6)- Seven catches. 100 yards. Four touchdowns. Sure I would love to have Dorial Green-Beckham in Cardinal and White, but it looks like he went with the right system to highlight his strengths.
If you wanted to compare, Brandon Allen has thrown three TDs in the last five games.
4) Texas A&M (8-2, 4-2 LW: 4)- Right now, go outside and try to throw a football running opposite of your throwing side 20 yards. Say what you want about him off the field, but he's amazing at football.
6) LSU (7-3, 3-3, LW: 3)- When T-Rex started popping his peepers, I missed the next five minutes of the game because I was rewinding, rewinding, and rewinding to watch this guy:
5) South Carolina (7-2, 5-2, LW: 5)- Being off this week means you can't participate in the GIF-ful rankings.
7) Georgia (6-3, 4-2, LW: 7)- It took a half longer than it should have, but the Dawgs pulled away from App State in the second half. Competition gets a little more difficult as they travel to The Plains. Sorry we have two GIF-free spots, but no one makes GIFs when you play a FCS school. This picture is amazing though.
8) Ole Miss (6-3, 3-3 LW: 8)- Robert Nkemdiche, a real class act.
9) Vanderbilt (5-4, 2-4, LW: 9)- A win hosting Kentucky or at Tennessee will have the 'Dores bowl eligible. Not a given, but James Franklin knows that raise is a comin'...
10) Tennessee (4-6, 1-5, LW: 11)- The worst of the Volunteers schedule is over. They've played seven ranked teams this season, but have a chance at a bowl game if they can pull out wins against Vanderbilt and at Kentucky. While the Vols surrendered way too many rushing yards, Rajon Neal had the best run of the game, avoiding six tacklers on one play.
11) Florida (4-5, 3-4 LW: 10)- Florida might as well ask their opponent if they can just play defense. However, reciever Ahmad Fulwood had the SEC's second best catch of the weekend. Dang, DGB!
12) Mississippi State (4-5, 1-4, LW: 12)- Sure 21 of their 41 points came in the fourth quarter of a blowout, but they did find a way into the endzone. And from Dan Mullen's Florida days with one Timothy Richard Tebow...
13) Arkansas (3-7, 0-6, LW: 13)- Different team, week. Same story. This time it officially knocks the Razorbacks out of contention for postseason play. Have you seen Michael Quall's dunk?
14) Kentucky (2-7, 0-5, LW: 14)- Watching UK fail at football is old hat by now, but watching them fail at basketball? It never gets old.
A native of Arkansas now calling the Hogs from yonder in Georgia, you can follow Graham on Twitter @grahamreaves or read his blog, On My Mind In Georgia.