Big thanks to Chris Fuhrmeister at College and Magnolia for looking past some ridiculous questions in order to give some really outstanding analysis of the the Razorbacks' opponent Saturday.
[Editor's Note: To see BVC's answers to College and Mag's questions, check out the other side of the Q&A on their site.]
2. How much, if any, Phantom Offense Pain associated with the departure of former Offensive Coordinator Gus Malzahn is being experienced by the team and fan base? In the event the Auburn season goes south and Chizik is shown the door, how much support would Malzahn receive as a candidate to replace him?
4. In light of Quan Bray's suspension, which Auburn receiver looks to be the favorite target of Kiehl Frazier's shot puts? What is the general feel of the Tiger receiving corp as a whole? Because the Razorback secondary is really, really bad.
5. If you will, please give some insight on the Auburn defense. Which defensive lineman should Hog fans look for to blow up Alvin Bailey on 3rd and short? What linebacker is poised to channel his inner Takeo Spikes while terrorizing Tyler Wilson?
6. I choose to believe that in addition to being one of the best tight ends in the SEC, Phillip Lutzenkirchen is an aspiring brewmaster who plans on crafting the perfect Belgian-style lager upon completion of his eligibility at Auburn. On a loosely related note, any must-visit locations, dive bar or otherwise, for those who are making the journey down to the Loveliest Village?
9. Jake Holland supposedly donated his lengthy tresses to Locks of Love this week. Any truth to the rumor that this is a cover up, and that he actually lost a battle and cut it in shame in the way of a Dothraki warrior?
10. Michael Dyer. Discuss.