Been feeling like you had to switch to UVerse or Dish? If you're a Cox subscriber, like many in Northwest Arkansas, you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Cox has reached a deal with ESPN to carry the SEC Network beginning on the Network's launch date, August 14th.
And we shall have peace.
Arkansas' first two games will be on the SEC Network as part of the 45 games the network will air throughout the season. You can bet there will be more than the first two. Additionally, the netwok will air "more than 100 men’s basketball games, 60 women’s basketball games, 75 baseball games, and events from across the SEC’s 21 sports annually."
Cox will add the SEC Network to about six million homes, bringing the total from Cox, UVerse, Dish, and Google Fiber to about 26 million homes.
The clock is still ticking for Comcast and DirecTV, however.
- Will Gragg Talks Recruiting at The Opening; Discusses Arkansas, Texas, Alabama, Ole Miss, More
- What Happens To SEC Programs After They Go 0-8?
- Hunter Henry Named To Mackey Award Watch List
- Bobby Portis & Michael Qualls Earn Invites To LeBron James Skills Academy
- Trey Flowers Named to Bednarik Award Watch List