This has to be addressed first: why in tarnation is Bret Bielema wearing a Tennessee-orange shirt in what appears to be his office? I swear. He should be fined or something. Good Lord. But I digress.
Good news, everybody! C.J. O'Grady gave his commitment to the Arkansas Razorbacks Wednesday afternoon.
O'Grady is a tight end from Fayetteville who has steadily been picking up big time offers over the last few months. Schools such as Oregon, Texas, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Louisville, and many more offered the high 3* prospect.
247 rates O'Grady as the 11th best tight end in the nation and Rivals has him 16th. He caught 45 passes for 884 yards and 14 touchdowns last season. It was his first year to play tight end.
This is the ninth commitment for Arkansas' class of 2015 and is the sixth in-state commitment for the Razorbacks.
- Recruiting Update: Keaton Sutherland Commits To Texas A&M Over The Razorbacks
- ESPN Names Arkansas "Running Back U" of the 2000s
- Arkansas Razorback Fan Choice Awards: Olympic Sport Team of the Year
- Arkansas Top 3 Drives in SEC Games from 2013: #3
- Arkansas Razorbacks Fan Choice Awards: Freshman of the Year