1. Florida, 33-15 (18-6), RPI 2, LW: 1
Their last conference loss came on April 12th. That's 11 conference wins in a row for the Gators.
2. Ole Miss, 35-14 (15-9), RPI 11, LW: 3
They are the flavor of the week in the SEC West with a one game lead over Mississippi State for first place. The Rebels are "on the bubble" of being a national seed in the NCAA tournament.
3. Vanderbilt, 36-12 (14-10), RPI 5, LW: 6
The Commodores couldn't have played Georgia and Missouri at a better time this season. They were two games under .500 in SEC play before sweeping both the Tigers and Bulldogs in back to back weekends.
4. South Carolina, 35-13 (13-11), RPI 12, LW: 2
After losing two of three this past weekend in Athens, they take a hit in their RPI and in the power rankings.
5. LSU, 35-13-1 (13-10-1), RPI 17, LW: 4
They have really struggled on the road this season (7-9 overall) and continued to do so this past weekend dropping a road series to Texas A&M.
6. Alabama, 30-18 (13-11), RPI 25, LW: 6
It looked like they could run away with the West, and then they got swept at home by Florida.
7. Kentucky, 28-19 (10-14), RPI 15, LW: 7
An interesting nugget: Virgina is the new number one team in the RPI this week. The Wildcats defeated Virignia in their first game on the season, back on Valentine's day. *Begins S-E-C chant*
8. Tennessee, 28-17 (10-14), RPI 30, LW: 8
Their season has been quite the rollercoaster ride, which I doubt they mind considering not many people thought they would have many ups during the season.
9. Mississippi State, 31-18 (14-10), RPI 38, LW: 11
I know a lot of people probably have them higher in their rankings, but their numbers don't impress me. They only have seven wins for the RPI top 50, only Missouri has less.
10. Texas A&M, 30-19 (12-12), RPI 31, LW: 10
As of now, the Aggies have played their way into the NCAA Tournament and are the hottest team in the West right now.
11. Arkansas, 30-20 (11-13), RPI 51, LW: 9
The Diamond Hogs' offense has flat out stunk at times this season. Friday night starter Trey Killian has to be tired of how little run support he has received in his starts. Nonetheless, one win was all anyone really expected out of this team this past weekend in Oxford. Now, they must play a tough Texas A&M team (at least a much tougher team than we thought at the beginning of the season) for their last home series of the season.
12. Georgia, 23-23-1 (9-14-1), RPI 46, LW: 13
13. Auburn, 25-23 (9-15), RPI 71, LW: 12
14. M-I-Z Z-O-WHO, 20-27 (6-18, RPI 109, LW: 14
- Arkansas Baseball Team Loses Series To Ole Miss 2-1
- Hog Trough Fancast #104 - You're Dead to Me, Coach!
- Bret Bielema Mini Media Tour Recap: Damon Mitchell Staying, Injury Updates, Scheduling Thoughts, More
- Bret Bielema's History Using Three Running Backs
- Arkansas Razorbacks’ Games vs Auburn & Nicholls State to Kickoff at 3:00 pm on SEC Network