1. Florida Gators, 27-13 (12-6), RPI 1, LW: 1
Currently on a six game winning streak, they should be on a 12 game winning streak going into their series with Alabama the first weekend in May.
2. Alabama Crimson Tide, 28-12 (12-6), RPI 16, LW: 5
With a 1 1/2 game lead over LSU in the SEC West, they are basically running away with it, considering how the SEC season has played out so far.
3. South Carolina Gamecocks, 30-10 (10-8), RPI 6, LW: 2
It wasn't their Friday night loss to Auburn that caused them to drop again in the power rankings, it was the losses to Charleston Southern and The Citadel during the midweek that cost them.
4. Kentucky Wildcats, 26-14 (9-9), RPI 11, LW: 3
They bounced back after losing a series to Mizzou last week with a nice win over Louisville in the midweek and taking two of three from Texas A&M..
5. LSU Tigers, 30-10-1 (10-7-1), RPI 13, LW: 7
The Bayou Bengals are the hottest team in the SEC right now, as winners of 10 of their last 12.
6. Ole Miss Rebels, 30-11 (10-8), RPI 9, LW: 6
It hurts to lose a home series, like they did last weekend to LSU, but now they have the tough job of going on the road against Kentucky.
7. Vanderbilt Commodores, 29-12 (8-10), RPI 15, LW: 4
After going 2-4 in their last six conference games, I'm sure they are excited to see Georgia and Missouri are their next to SEC series.
8. Mississippi State Bulldogs, 26-15 (10-8), RPI 40, LW: 9
They got to play Missouri this past weekend, walking out of Columbia with three SEC wins #blessed.
9. Arkansas Razorbacks, 25-16 (9-9), RPI 51, LW: 10
Their week 7 RPI was 143, so it is safe to say they have come a long way in five weeks. That said, that means they had a long way to go just to get to #9 in the power rankings now. After their weekend series win over Vanderbilt, they are finally safe in the tournament if the season ended to day. They still must handle business the rest of the season, but they are no longer on the outside looking in.
10. Tennessee Volunteers, 25-13 (7-11), RPI 26, LW: 8
This is the one team in the SEC that I think may play themselves out of the NCAA tournament. They have a very tough SEC schedule remaining (@LSU, UK, @MSU, FLA) and it wouldn't be surprising if they didn't win any of those series.
11. Texas A&M Aggies, 24-17 (8-10), RPI 64, LW: 12
12. Georgia Bulldogs, 21-18-1 (7-10-1), RPI 46, LW: 11
13. Auburn Tigers, 22-19 (7-11), RPI 58, LW: 13
14. Missouri Tigers, 17-21 (6-12), RPI 121, LW: 14