Michael Smith was the lead recruiter for the 3* defensive player from right outside of New Orleans, Louisiana. Dwayne had offers from Western Kentucky and Tulane, but committed to Arkansas in July of 2013 during an Arkansas Football Camp. His Archbishop Rummels classmate Henre Toliver also committed to the Razorbacks.
Dwayne and Toliver were both playing in the Superdome this December as they helped their team make it to and win the State Championship. Both players were on the team for the championship in 2012, so winning championships must feel like old hat to these guys by now.
Eugene will likely be playing safety at Arkansas, but he has a big enough body he could move down to Linebacker. The Razorbacks have been thin and weak at both positions during the 2013 season and you could expect to see Eugene as a backup or at least as a special teams player during the 2014 season.
- Arkansas National Signing Day Recruiting Updates 2014
- Solomon Thomas Signs With Stanford Over Arkansas
- Arkansas National Signing Day Preview: Where Will The Razorbacks' Recruiting Class Finish?
- Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of 1994: Nail-Biter In Knoxville
- What Should Expectations Be For Arkansas Basketball?