Jared Cornelius has officially signed with the Arkansas Razorbacks.
Jared committed back on December 18th, and actually enrolled on the hill on January 13th, 2014. Michael Smith was the lead recruiter for a wide receiver that wants to see action on the field as soon as possible. We should get to see a what he's made of during spring practice this year.
Cornelius is a 3* recruit on 247 sports and had offers from Houston, Louisiana Tech, Missouri, Tennessee, TCU, Tulsa, and San Diego State
It'll be interested to see what this crop of Wide Receivers can do at Arkansas. In recent history, there have been some fantastic players at the position, but Arkansas didn't really have a go-to receiver for Quarterback Brandon Allen during the 2013 season. The position has also had some flux with players leaving during last off season and this one.
Here's hoping we'll be saying "Touchdown Arkansas" a few times after passes received by Jared Cornelius. WOO PIG SOOIE
- Arkansas National Signing Day Recruiting Updates 2014
- Arkansas National Signing Day Preview: Where Will The Razorbacks' Recruiting Class Finish?
- Arkansas Signing Day: Announcement Times For Remaining Recruits
- What Should Expectations Be For Arkansas Basketball?
- Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of 1994: Nail-Biter In Knoxville