The Hogs land another big bodied tight end this year with Bentonville's Jack Kraus.
The 6-5, 250 lb tight end helped lead the Tigers to a 39-28 state title victory over Cabot this season. He joins a young group of tight ends including All-SEC Freshman Hunter Henry and Jeremy Sprinkle. He chose the hometown Hogs over offers from Illinois and Utah State.
Kraus is a three star recruit, according to most major recruiting services. With the position being so crowded as is, look for Kraus to bulk up and redshirt as a freshman and contribute on the scout team. Add too much bulk, though, and we've got ourselves an offensive tackle, see Jason Peters, and that's not going so badly for him.
Stay tuned for more of the signing day bonanza, we're here all day.
- Arkansas National Signing Day Recruiting Updates 2014
- Solomon Thomas Signs With Stanford Over Arkansas
- Arkansas National Signing Day Preview: Where Will The Razorbacks' Recruiting Class Finish?
- Celebrating The 20th Anniversary of 1994: Nail-Biter In Knoxville
- What Should Expectations Be For Arkansas Basketball?