The Razorbacks' annual Red-White Spring Game will take place April 26th at 1:00 pm, and it will also be televised on Cox Sports Television.
The Spring Game of course will mark the end of spring practice, and no other details about spring practice have been released yet. We can guess that with the late April scrimmage date, practices will begin in either late March or very early April. If the team follows last year's pattern, they'll practice twice during the week and on Saturdays.
Last year's practices were mostly closed, and it's unknown if that policy will also move forward this year. That could prove to be frustrating (as it always it for some fans) especially this year as fans will likely want to watch the quarterback battle to see if Brandon Allen has improved from last fall's shoulder injury or if one of the freshmen can prove they belong in the starter spot.
- Bielema Press Conference Recap: Alex Collins Temporarily Removed From Team, Robb Smith Introduced
- SEC Basketball Power Rankings: February 10
- Hog Trough Fancast #94 - Stack the Deck, Coach!
- Arkansas Razorbacks 77, Vanderbilt Commodores 75: No Choke
- Arkansas Gymnastics Team Falls To LSU - or - A Neaux Geaux