Rafe Peavey throws 6-yd TD to end his 3rd drive and is 7-of-11 passing in the Under Armour All-America Game on ESPN #NeverYield— Razorback Football (@RazorbackFB) January 2, 2014
Most of the coverage of the Under Armour Game is focused on the several prospects who announced their commitments during the game, but there were actually several committed recruits who played, including Arkansas' Rafe Peavey.
Peavey started the second half and went 7-for-11 during his time on the field and led two scoring drives. Here is (suboptimal quality, unfortunately) video of his touchdown pass to Miami commit Braxton Berrios.
It's not a lot to go on, but it's enough to get the discussion energy going on Peavey's prospects to start in 2014. That still seems like a reach, but it's nice that Arkansas fans got some sort of glimpse of a positive future today. A lot of complimentary twittering about his performance.
Oh, and Rivals recruiting reporter Danny West coined the term "Raferback" today, which I think is great.
- Lunardi Still Includes Arkansas in Latest Bracketology Update
- Predicting the Razorbacks' 2014 Season - A New Year's Resolution I'm Bound To Break
- Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of 1994: President Clinton Comes To Bud Walton Arena
- Trough Talk: New Year's Resolution Ideas for Arkansas Razorback Fans
- Arkansas Fight's Top 10 Posts of the Year