This is the last Hog Trough Fancast.....
Well....until next week when we start doing TWO FANCASTS a week. Yes, haters, rejoice. Starting next week, with the kickoff of Ole' Glory, known as college football, we will be doing two podcasts per week.
In this "rapid-fire" edition of the fancast, we discuss over Skype the news that has everyone worried about for the upcoming Arkansas Razorback football season. We had to do this fancast over Skype so for all of you audiophiles, we apologize.
Here are some of the things we discuss on this week's podcast:
- High School Teacher Podcast Solicitation!
- The Injury Bug is for real!
- Rookies gonna rook!
- Coach Bielema talking to the Little Rock Touchdown Club and goes On the Air!
- Alex Collins = The Program's "Darnell Jefferson?"
- 2014 Football Schedule :: Mizzou = Arkansas State?
- Twitter and Facebook fans season predictions
- Free Koozies for everyone! (except those that want to pay, muwhahaha)
Recorded Thursday night, August 22, 2013.
This is the Hog Trough Fancast.