Another week has passed and the road woes continue for the Arkansas Razorbacks basketball team.
Enough with the negativity. We beat the defending cheating champs themselves, the Kentucky Wildcats! Who cares about our road woes!? WE'RE GOING DANCING!!!! Right?
We discuss the previous games from the week, talk about some classless fans, stir the pot on Twitter, and get "visceral" with certain members of the Little Rock media.
Here are some of the things we discuss on this week's podcast:
- Kentucky Wildcats. lulz
- The Arkansas Razorbacks domination at Bud Walton Arena
- B.J. Young and Hunter Mickelson love/hate
- Archie Goodwin is a terrible human being. Classless
- The Diamond Hogs put out a major goose egg in Arizona.
- Spring Practice is about to start! YES!
Recorded Monday night, March 4, 2013.
Plus, tweets of the week and a whole lot more. This is the Hog Trough Fancast.