Once you reach a huge podcast milestone of 50 podcasts within a year's time, one feels the need to take a break for a week. Well, the rest and relaxation is over and we're back for #51
Being in the "offseason" of the biggest, as in, most popular, sports at the University of Arkansas, we were wondering if we would have anything to talk about. Thankfully, the sporting Gods sent us some news to discuss that thankfully didn't involve Sunday strolls that wind up in a ditch and a crazy grandpa who is given the keys to the city.
Here are some of the things we discuss on this week's podcast:
- B.J. Young and Marshawn Powell officially call it quits
- Brandon Mitchell or Brandon Allen?
- What did the coaches said about Spring practice?
- Randy Rainwater Bashing
- Matt Jones = Tony Montana
- Two recruiting highlights: Tiquention Coleman and Alex Brignoni
- Diamond Hogs come to North Little Rock. Sound the snooze alarm.
- Tony Romo and the Cowboys (yea, we went there)
Recorded Saturday morning, March 30, 2013.
Plus, tweets of the week and a whole lot more. This is the Hog Trough Fancast.