Well here it is. Big changes and surprises.
Arkansas is not playing Missouri. Arkansas is keeping it's game with LSU to end the season.
The usual order of SEC games is completely changed. Arkansas won't play Alabama until October 19th and Auburn's not until November 2nd. Ole Miss is November 9th. South Carolina has been bumped up to October 12th.
The road slate is brutal. Road games at Rutgers, Florida, Alabama, LSU, and Ole Miss (which is showing improvement). Good Lord.
Samford and Mississippi State will be in Little Rock. No surprise there.
And who knows how the SEC is going to do the divisional rotations now. The Hogs may have been expecting a road game at Kentucky but instead will play in The Swamp. No word on if the Gators will make a return trip to Fayetteville in 2014.
- August 31st - UL-Lafayette - Fayetteville
- September 7th - Samford - Little Rock
- September 14th - Southern Miss - Fayetteville
- September 21st - @ Rutgers (already announced)
- September 28th - Texas A&M - Fayetteville
- October 5th - @ Florida
- October 12th - South Carolina - Fayetteville
- October 19th - @ Alabama
- October 26th - Bye
- November 2nd - Auburn - Fayetteville
- November 9th - @ Ole Miss
- November 16th - Bye
- November 23rd - Mississippi State - Little Rock
- November29th/30th - @ LSU
What do you think?